Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The President verses God!

During the election of the President in 2008 I watched each candidate carefully to determine who I would vote for, I will be the first to admit I usually fall on the conservative Republican side of the scale, but I have been known once or twice to swing left center and vote Democrat, this was one of those years when I was not sure I liked either candidate. So I watched the Debates, and Town hall meetings on occasion, and a documentary that was done on each Candidate by one of the News programs. It seemed no matter what he said I did not like, and could not get a good feeling inside for now President Barack Obama.
One thing that bothered me about him was his public resignation from his church, I understand it was controversial, but it was I am quite sure the same before he ran for President. So his resignation makes one think the Presidency was more important in his life then his God is, and I seem to remember God saying to the Israelites, “You shall have no other gods before Me.” (Exodus 20:3, NKJV). I have to admit I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach even before he ditched his church. He is a very good orator, he can sit down, and speak with the public without ever seeming to need, or look at his notes. The thing that bothered me more than anything was no matter what the problem was he had an answer for it. He was going to change everything, or fix it, whatever you want to say. My problem is I am intelligent enough to know a man cannot fix the problems we are facing in today’s society, and anyone arrogant enough to claim he could was not going to get my vote.
So let us go from the election to today, have you seen him fix everything he said he was going to fix. The economy is not getting much better. If you think his infusion of money into these money hungry companies is working, think about it this way, you can print as much money as you want, but when you have no gold to back it up it is not worth the paper it is printed on. Millions of Americans are still being displaced from their homes daily due to their inability to pay their mortgages. If I did not live in a family owned home, I would be displaced as well, and I have to duck the Creditors calls as I cannot pay with very little money coming in, I keep hoping something is going to turn around, but the more I look at the news the more worried I become. He needs to infuse some money into the homes of the displaced workers instead of the companies that lay off more, and more people on a daily basis, it is their greed that put us in the shape we are in in the first place.
Healthcare is another issue high on his agenda, but insurance company regulation of the prices has failed, even though it has been in existence for many years. Between DRG’s and HMO’s the hospitals have been scrambling to find ways to care for the patients, and get reimbursed a fair amount to keep themselves in business. Most hospitals have resolved this issue by merging with others to form a larger company allowing it to absorb the losses better. I know there are millions of Americans uninsured but Socialized medicine will not make thing s better, as the countries that have it have found in many cases it was better to bring their sick relative to the United States to get care then to stay in their own country, and watch them die. If socialized medicine does not work there, what makes you think it will here? But, President Obama is pushing for it, and at the same time he it cuddling up close to countries that up until now have been our enemies, all in the name of the “New World Order,” well keep your eyes open, and get your heart ready because when they start applying marks or chips in your bodies to purchase food look towards the heavens because the One who can fix this will be on His way, and He is, “ the Alpha, and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” (Revelation 22:13, NIV). I am not saying the president is the antichrist, I am only warning you to stay ready because they are now rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem.
So what do I say? “Surely I am coming quickly. Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.” (Revelation 22:20-21, NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment